The Middleton Farmers Cooperative Company, a farm supply co-op, was formed in 1928 in Middleton, Wisconsin. We have grown in these 92 years to annual sales of around $29 million dollars. Sales of the cooperative consist primarily of petroleum product (51%), feed (26%), and hardware and confections (20%). The Middleton Cooperative is a producer cooperative, and as such, has only producer farmers as board of Directors. The Middleton Farmers Cooperative is located at 1755 Pleasant View Road. This is on the western side of Middleton near the Greenway Station shopping center just off of Highway 14. This location houses the majority of operation for the co-op including feed, agronomy, energy, hardware,landscaping, rental, car-wash, and one convenience store. Our second convenience store is located at 7515 University Avenue in downtown Middleton, across from the fire station.