Rejuvenate your soil and get it ready for seasonal planting with less stress and physical effort. The Mantis 2 cycle gas mini tiller and cultivator is a lightweight gas-powered tiller designed to make gardening easier. Weighing only 20 pounds, the Mantis is easy to lift, carry and move around the lawn or garden. From busting tough sod to weeding around delicate plants, the easy-to-use tiller will help you get all your garden chores done faster and easier. Patented, reversible serpentine tines are virtually unbreakable and guaranteed for the life of the tiller. The tines reach depths up to 10 inches and revolve at 240 rpm to make fast work of even the toughest soil.
View the video tutorial here
The Mantis mini tiller cultivator has a reliable, easy-to-start engine for more power and fast tilling action. The 2-cycle 21cc engine powers through hard soil in forward and reverse, so you can use it for a variety of applications. The compact size and light weight make it easy to maneuver, and it gets into tight spaces other tillers can’t reach.
- Mantis 2 cycle gas mini tiller and cultivator powers through tough soil to rejuvenate seed beds
- Reliable 2-cycle 21cc engine starts easily with push-button priming
- Throttle-activated centrifugal clutch engages tines with a light squeeze
- Durable, virtually indestructible power train from a precision steel-cut gear system in heavy-duty cast housing
- Compact design gets into tight spaces where larger tillers can’t go
- Lightweight tiller is easy to carry, maneuver and use
- 10 inch tilling depth encourages strong, deep root development for healthier plants
- Patented tines make fast work of gardening chores, revolving at 240 rpm
- Comfortable grips make it easy to handle, even on rocky soil