Milorganite Organic Nitrogen Fertilizer with 4% Iron
36 lb Bag
A single rose bush. A plush green lawn. Entire rows of vegetables. They’re as different as can be. But they’re all made vibrant with Milorganite—America’s favorite organic nitrogen fertilizer. It’s easy and it works here, there, everywhere—anywhere you want good things to grow.
- Non-Burning – Foolproof application. Use in the hottest weather! A great summer fertilizer
- No need to water in to activate – Apply now and Milorganite is ready to work when moisture comes later. Ideal for areas with water restrictions.
- Slow Release, long lasting – Provides uniform growth and a well-established root system. Releases minerals and nutrients over a 10 to 12 week period.
- Rich in non-staining Iron– Provides a rich green color and maintains it over periods of heat stress. Won’t stain sidewalks or patios like other fertilizers.
- Adds organic matter – Promotes beneficial microbial activity and improves the soil’s ability to grow and nurture grass and plants. Ideal for sandy soils.
- Great for vegetables – Encourages growth without interfering with flowering and fruiting. Meets U.S. EPA’s “Exceptional Quality” standards – the most stringent safety regulations in the fertilizer industry.
- ECO friendly – No need to worry about groundwater or well contamination. The slow release formula stays in the root zone, even on sandy soils and even with frequent watering.
- Plant Available. Non-leaching Phosphorous– The slow moving phosphorus in Milorganite stays in the soil for the plants to use. University tests in the sandy soils of Florida show that Milorganite’s phosphorous is availableto the plants but does not move into the groundwater
- All purpose fertilizer – Use all season long on annuals, perennials, fruit,s ornamentals, trees, shrubs, and transplants.
- Used by golf and turf managers for over 85 years